Empowering Our Veteran Family
One Dog At A Time
Sierra Delta empowers every Veteran with access to approved dog training that provides purpose, innovation and community through the love of dogs.
We’re revolutionizing the “service dogs for Veterans” model. EVERY dog provides a service, and the reasons and purpose for obtaining a dog are individual and unique to every owner. The mission of Sierra Delta is to empower American Military Veterans by developing a powerful bond with their dog & their community.
With a comprehensive Veteran-centric methodology, we thrive on utilizing a strengths-based approach to assist Veterans and their dogs with our Life Buddy program, or introducing them to our Service Dog Academy partners if their needs are greater. Our goal is to work with our Veterans to empower themselves through the love of dogs.
You do not need to have a disability or specific need to be in a Sierra Delta program with a dog.
- Our expertise and military background are the foundation for teaching Veterans about the service dog industry and how a dog can be of service to them.
- One-on-one guidance and recommended best fit scenarios to help Veterans smoothly navigate the system and process.
- An expedited process for facilitating access to the program and support for multiple avenues of community engagement.
- All Sierra Delta case managers are experts in Veteran services and benefits on the local, state, and federal levels.
- Our 40 Partner Providers share our mission to expand the successful pairings of service dogs with Veterans.
- Through our Life Buddy Program partnership with My Buddy’s Place, we can create a customized solution for any Veteran.
- We manage and execute training and our community through strong partnerships, cutting-edge technology, and a talented, dedicated team.
- Veterans in our programs join a nation-wide community built on encouragement, support, and providing resources.
- We’ll harness digital platforms for streamlined and personalized experiences that strengthen bonds and build engagement.
Recognizing the growing need for programs that provide support to Veterans, regardless of branch or years of service, and physical or emotional needs, Sierra Delta embraces two paths for our Veterans to benefit from having a dog that can do the most good for the most number of Veterans.