EMPOWERING EVERY VETERAN

Sierra Delta’s mission is to empower every Veteran, disabled and non-disabled, with access to approved dog training that provides purpose, innovation, and community through the love of dogs.

Training

Wellness

Community

OVER 4 years
serving Veterans

950 VETERANS
IN PROGRAM

IN 41 STATES
& COUNTING

THE LIFE BUDDY IMPACT

For Sierra Delta Veterans, a dog is more than just a pet.
Their Life Buddy is their friend, their family, their home.

For Sierra Delta Veterans,

a dog is more than just a pet.

Their Life Buddy is their friend, their family,

their home.

My Life Buddy, Zeus

provides a certain level of comfort that I never thought I’d receive from a dog.

 

Micheal Smith

Army, Gulf War & Post 9/11 Era

A dog gives you purpose

of life. I get up in the morning because of my Life Buddy, Bane. I smile because of him

 

Shea Roberts

Coast Guard, Post 9/11 Era

ONLY 1 IN 150 VETERANS

are getting the care they need through service dog therapy

ANY VETERAN CAN BENEFIT FROM A LIFE BUDDY

Make a Lasting Impact on a Veteran’s Life

Your dollars directly help fund training programs for Veterans and their dogs, strengthening their bond and improving their overall well-being.

sayge lee 1

Join the Life Buddy Experience Today

Our team of experienced professionals is ready to help you discover if the Life Buddy Experience is right for you.

Veterans of all levels of ability and backgrounds are welcome.

bj & pups

WE BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY

Sierra Delta has earned Guidestar’s highest level of recognition—the Platinum Seal of Transparency—by providing metrics about our goals, strategies, and the real-life impact of our mission.

 

This rating places Sierra Delta in the top 0.1% of charities nationally in terms of transparency.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Absolutely. You do not have to have any kind of disability, service-connected or otherwise, to be a part of the Sierra Delta community or to receive a training grant.

Learn more about the Life Buddy Program >

Every dollar donated directly helps Veterans — over 75% of every donation made to Sierra Delta is used to fund our Veteran Programs with the remaining 25% dedicated to fundraising. 

Learn more about how donations are used for our Veteran Programs or read our Guidestar Platinum Transparency Report to see how Sierra Delta ranks within the top 0.1% of charities nationally in terms of transparency.

Yes! We encourage ALL who engage with Sierra Delta to be a part of our community.

Learn more about how you can get involved >

We’ve answered the most commonly asked questions over on our FAQs page. If you find that we have not answered your question, please contact us at info@sierradelta.com and we would be happy to help!

MAKE AN IMPACT

Whether donating, fundraising, or attending an event, there are countless ways to help empower Veterans and their dogs.

JOIN THE SIERRA DELTA COMMUNITY

Sign up for the Sierra Delta newsletter to receive the latest updates on our mission, events, fundraisers, and ways you can make an impact.