About The Contest
Celebrate your family's Life Buddy and tell us all about it!
Send in a written submission on why you think that your veteran parent or guardian’s Life Buddy is the best, along with an entry form signed by your parent or guardian, and the winners of each age category will receive a special prize, with an overall contest winner winning a prize, as well!
Submissions will be judged on originality, creative expression, storytelling and integration of text and optional illustrations by our Board of Directors.
• Children of employees of Sierra Delta and judges are not eligible for prizes but can enter submissions to be featured on our social media, with parental permission.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted; all subsequent entries will be disqualified.
• Only single author submissions qualify (no co-authored submissions).
• Writing submissions can be accompanied by artwork made by the same author as the writing submission. Submissions of only artwork are not eligible for prizes but can have the opportunity of being featured on social media channels, with parental permission.
• Sierra Delta will accept submissions until 12:00pm Central Standard Time on December 16, 2022.
• Submissions must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any artwork associated with the submission must be attached to the same email as the submission form.
• Any failure to adhere to these Contest Rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
• No purchase is necessary.
Please see the downloadable Rules for a complete list.